Thursday, August 6, 2009

it's O.N.E T.W.O n im T.W.O.O.N.E



nisa::tara::me::izy

::our drinks::


me...........^o^

cken::fara::nisa::izy::me


the 3 of us

on my bufdae


12 JULY....
yeah......im 21 yrs old.....
masih merasa diri ini muda
walaupun meningkat dewasa

i wish:

1) i could find sumone special- guy who will appreciate me

2) study...study..study

3) i want to be happy & stong ( so, no one buleh buli2 sy- i hate being bullied, ACTUALLY)

4) luv family as much as i can


.:::to my dear frens.....yanti,izy,cken ,tara,fara n nisah:::.
thanx 4 the dinner
walopon lambat mee dr 'bandong' tu...
but it was enjoying
bowling oso great!!!....
haha....
sedih yanti tak dapat join....
huhuhuhu =(


lastly...
went to ridle
hahaha...1st exp ever..
(for my frens)
but not me...
kikikiki =p
LUV ME SO MUCH.....
FAMILY...
FRENS
N MY CATS....=)



















No comments:

Post a Comment